Layaway / Lay-By
We use the Paypal ‘partial payment’ option on invoices to facilitate a layaway/lay-by option. All lay-by orders will incur a $5 administration fee.
When checking out, select the ‘lay-by’ option to complete your checkout without paying immediately. We will then send you a PayPal invoice for the full amount + admin fee + shipping, and you can pay this invoice in instalments. (Invoices will be sent within 2-3 business days.)
- The first payment must be received within 48 hours of the invoice being sent.
- The full payment must be made within six weeks (45 days).
- Minimum payment per instalment is $15.00 AUD. You can also pay in larger amounts.
- You can pay in as many instalments as you need, as long as each instalment is at least $15.00 AUD.
- You can only have ONE active lay-by at any time.
- Your order will be shipped when the invoice is fully paid.
You don’t need to worry about your item selling out while you are paying off your invoice – we put aside all lay-by orders so your item is guaranteed.
If you experience any difficulties in paying by the due date, please get in touch with us by email.
We can only offer lay-by plans through PayPal, and therefore plans can only be paid off through a PayPal account, or with credit or debit cards that are accepted by PayPal.
If you put through an order via lay-by while having outstanding previous lay-bys, the order may be cancelled
A lay-by plan can be cancelled in full at anytime before your last payment is made by emailing us, as long as your plan does not include a garment reservation/made-to-order. On cancellation, we will refund your payments less the administrative fee of $5. Your items will be returned to the store and will be available for sale once more.
If the invoice is not paid in full by the due-date, and we have had no contact with you, we will refund your payments and cancel your order.
Once the final payment is completed, the sale is finalised, and we will ship your item.
The exception to this is with garment reservation/made-to-orders. We do not allow refunds or cancellations for garment made-to-orders.